Experts you can trust.
Dedicated Physician Liaison to work on your behalf.
Priority Consult gets your patients to the right specialist.
Innovative minimally invasive techniques and clinical trials.
Bringing academic medicine to your patients.
The Mayfield Clinic is dedicated to building partnerships with physicians to provide the highest level of neurosurgical care to their patients. We strive to provide the best experience for our referring physicians and their staff by encouraging collaborative interactions and open communication. Our Physician Liaison serves as your personal contact to help facilitate ease of interaction if questions or issues do arise. Our Liaison is committed to identifying opportunities that add value to our patient experience, as well as those that improve services to our referring community.
Click the button below to make a referral online.
To make a referral by phone, to contact a physician's office, or to schedule an appointment, call the Initial Care Department at 800-325-7787 or 513-221-1100. Department hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you need to speak with one of our surgeons about an urgent matter, the answering service can connect you with the surgeon on call after regular business hours.
To schedule a Priority Consult review with one of Mayfield Clinic's spine neurosurgeons, call 513-221-1100.
To find background information on any of our physicians, visit our team section.
Physician liaison - at your service
How Mayfield Clinic's Physician Liaison can help:
- Serving as your contact person if you have questions or concerns about our processes or service.
- Providing you with information about Mayfield Clinic services or physicians
- Scheduling a lunch-and-learn for your office if you would like to personally meet with one of our physicians or learn more about Mayfield Clinic
- Providing you with new updates on services, upcoming events and clinical trials that can benefit you and your patients
- Distributing educational materials for both you and your patients
Our Physician Liaison program proactively promotes physician outreach through office visits and regular communication to ensure a satisfactory referral experience. Your feedback allows the Mayfield Clinic to continuously improve our patient care, our referral process and relationships with our referring partners.